The recruiter appointment was a dissapointment as per usual. There were a few things that got accomplished: 1) My tattoo approval form 2) My credit check approval form 3) I was sent home with a big form to fill out that I have 99%complete. 4) I should be hearing tomorrow about when I can take the asvab test in Des Plains.
I also had an interview today with a local chiropractor. We seemed to get along just fine and he was o.k. with me leaving in 4-6 months. The only problem is that he does not want me to start until a month from now. I am going to keep looking for other work in the meantime. I keep downsizing everything from books to clothes to paperwork. It is a long process for a seemingly simple task. It is going well though.
Jim should be coming out here soon (YAY). My sister and nephew should also be getting here soon as well. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody.
I'm not sure what to think about the chiropractors office. The interview was very impromptu. I guess I'll see in a month if he still is interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment