Friday, September 2, 2011

Things are getting better. FINALLY getting better. That is, after a few hiccups. Jim's family was not happy, but now they are calming down. Evolve's business license was revoked due to not paying the sales taxes (no surprise there) so that job is no more unless she decides to fix that situation. I've been doing more readings and people have been generous with their tips. My friend Alberta is hooking me up with two people for readings this week. Options is having another psychic fair on the 17th, where 4 people have already requested me!!!! YAY. I'm still working with Stephanie and getting a few more hours than before, which helps. I applied to World Market and Barnes and Noble, so hoping one of those works out for my third part time job. For scheduling purposes, I was hoping Evolve would work out. I don't know if she is honestly going to reopen the store. It has been very slow, so not really sure there.
Overall, I've been trying to downsize my belongings. It is taking a while because I get easily overwhelmed sometimes when it comes to this task. This time, so far so good. I have already donated some clothes, given some books to the Options library, and am selling some books online for cash. I think that some of my jewelry is supposed to go to other people, as are some of the supplies. I want to make moving as easy as possible, especially if Jim is the one that will have to handle the majority to meet me at our house!!!!
I am still feeling really good about the air force. I have been calm and happy for the first time in a really long time. I am running more to prepare for boot camp. Tuesday, I will be meeting with the recruiter again to get a better idea as to more details: when will I take the test? How long after the test will I go to boot camp? How long is tech. school? Do I get any leave in between boot camp and tech school? Do I get a little leave after tech school so that I can help with the moving process? When do I get into our new home? what is the list that I can bring to boot camp? Ect.
Having a time approximate for boot camp would really help with the physical training part as well as knowing when to pack up my belongings. Hopefully the meeting on Tuesday will be very informative.
After some dates are nailed down, then Jim and I can plan our wedding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment