Things are so uncertain right now. The air force did not work out. I was hoping to get a job at the Pioneer Center and that did not work out again. Right now, I'm doing readings, working for Stephanie, and was recently hired at Barnes and Noble to pay the bills. I applied for N.I.U.'s Applied Family and Child Studies program. I'm hoping to either get into the program, or find a good paying job that is in the social services field.
I did get a letter from the Department of Human Services saying that I have been put on an eligibility list for a good paying Social Services Trainee position. So that's something.
I'm hoping that something big for the positive will happen soon. This year, other than Jim proposing, has been very difficult. I am blessed with a wonderful man, good friends, and a family that cares.
I really want to work. Not just a serious of endless part time jobs, but an actual good paying job that I enjoy. I want to be able to marry Jim and have a place to live together. I keep trying, praying and waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment