Working at Evolve today. I went to the gym that I signed up for to help prepare for boot camp. Every now and again I am feeling a slight twinge of panic about this decision. For the most part I am calm about it. Jim seems happy about it too. I am trying to get rolling on the paperwork so that I can sign up. In October, Jim will be signing up as well. Part of me wishes that I had the deadline of when I would leave and all of the details. The other part of me thinks that maybe its better to just go with the flow on this one. What I do know is that I have been able to relax for the first time in months because of this plan. I am just going to continue to work out and improve every time. There isn't a whole lot to do other than that, learning the basics like rank, and finding more part time work for the time being. At least I will be working here every Thursday now. I'm also still working with Stephanie which works out to be roughly 50-60 a week. In theory, I could just about pay my bills between the two. I'd rather find another job to be sure about that.
What a foreign thought: me as a soldier. Hopefully the chaplains assistant job will work out. I could see that being a good gig.
Later tonight Jim and I will be meeting up with Jess and Sarah. Hopefully Sarah will be nice (not holding my breath). It will be nice to see Jess anyway.
I'm trying to figure out when me and Jim should get married. The recruiter helping out with some information would be good. Unfortunately, he is really hard to get on the phone. I'm not sure if there is something wrong with the phone, if he's terrible at calling people back, or just does not give a shit. This next week I will just stop in that way he can't hide. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment